and I wait the morning...

5.6.06

Sia - Breathe me

Este vídeo é simplesmente magnifico! A australiana Sia Kate Isobelle Furler - que também integra os Zero 7 - apresentou este tema no álbum "Colour the small one", faixa 3 - "Breathe me".
A letra é magnifica e muito especial. Todo o videoclip baseia-se em imagens originárias de polaroids. De vez em quando ainda se ouve numa série ou numa rádio... mas, por cá, raramente. Oiçam... o início, com o som da respiração...


Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame

Be my friend
Hold me,
wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me


Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
Lost myself again and I feel unsafe

Be my friend
Hold me,
wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me


All I will listen this music forever!

De acordo com o site de Sia, os Zero 7 estarão cá, no Festival do Sudoeste (no dia 6/8).

Etiquetas:

1 Comments:

Blogger Xuinha Foguetão said...

Muito gira! ;)

Beijocas

12:59 da tarde

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home